Hello and welcome to my little corner of the internet. My name is Janay, I’m 18, and I hail from the almighty Miami-Dade county (all the Heat fans can cheer now). Seeing as this is an about me, let me tell you a little (or a lot) about myself.
- I am interested in pursuing a career in public relations once I graduate from college.
- I want to be the next Olivia Pope but without sleeping with the President of the United States.
- I am very into fitness (meaning I watch a lot of the biggest loser and extreme home makeover weightless edition)
- I am a (beginning) runner and I play rugby
- I write poetry from time to time
- I am hilarious (or at least my mother tells me so)
Anyway, this is a window into my life through which you may feel free to stare through shamelessly (I will not call the police, you can relax). This blog is about my journey to fitness (or at least to get out of elastic waistband and into real pants), my dating life (chronicling my relationship with the Pillsbury dough boy and hopefully real people), and my journey through school (I’ll graduate someday…..right?). So sit back and enjoy.